Starting at $59.97 for a three month subscription
Put your coffee procurement on autopilot with our subscription program! Sign up and let us worry about shipping you interesting and delicious coffees perfect for espresso preparation. The purchase price includes shipping.
Note: Subscription orders are shipped during the first week of every month. If you are placing your order after the first week of the month, please select the next month as your start date.
How it works
- Select the duration of your subscription. Durations are available in increments of three months
- Three month subscription: $59.97
- Six month subscription: $119.94
- Nine month subscription: $179.91
- Twelve month subscription: $239.88
2. If you want more than one pound per month, increase the Quantity (Qty=2 is 2 lbs per month, Qty=3 is 3 lbs per month, etc)
3. Tell us if your subscription is a gift (so we know not put an invoice with prices in the box!)
4. Add desired start month and name/address it should be shipped to each month
5. That’s it! Checkout and enjoy! We will send your subscription the first full week of the month.
About the Espresso
- Coffees are full pound packages.
- We will select different coffees from our lineup each month. We try not repeat offerings (unless you request that) in a three month period, and there isn’t likely to be much repetition within 6 months, or possibly longer.
- Coffees may be specifically blended for espresso prep (e.g., our Classic Italian Espresso), or they may be single origins or versatile blends that we think are brilliant as espresso.
- Coffees are packaged in 1 lb, high-barrier stand-up zipper bags with valve.
- Any coffee we ship you will have been roasted within the past 7 days, worst case. We strive to roast one day and ship the next.
- About grinding – if you specifically ask, we’ll happily grind your coffee for you. But since most espresso lovers grind their own, and required grind for 30-second shots changes every couple days, we decided it just wasn’t prudent to offer a pre-ground option.
About Gift Subscriptions
- Gift subscriptions will contain a packing list that has the purchaser’s and the recipient’s name, but no prices.
- You pick a start month. This is useful in the case of people who plan ahead, e.g., buy a Christmas gift in October but want it to start in December or January.
- Shipping method is at our discretion. Generally (but maybe not always) that will mean for East Coast orders, we’ll pick Post Office. For West Coast orders, FedEx home delivery may be more cost effective. Rarely will UPS be the option we choose. If you live in an area that has lousy service from one of those carriers, and you have good experience with one over the others, let us know and we’ll consider that.
- Transit times on East Coast deliveries are typically 2-3 days. West Coast deliveries are usually 4-5 days. We try to ship early in the week to avoid having the parcel on a truck over the weekend.
- Shipping in the US only.
About Sales Taxes
- We are required to collect sales tax (2% food tax) from North Carolina purchasers, even if it’s a gift being shipped outside NC.